Put simply, EvoFIT will help your police force achieve better arrest rates. Not only that, we know the financial pressures forces are under at the moment. That’s why we have built a system that saves time, saves money and has an identification rate ten times higher than other methods. Our customers testify…
- “EvoFIT is easy to use and has worked well to help us identify offenders. It gives a very good image quality and the customer support from the company is excellent.” (Derbyshire Police)
- “Not only are we catching criminals faster, it [EvoFIT] is saving us thousands of pounds in terms of resources for investigations by providing that all-important name.” (Lancashire police)
- “A quality product with images that are so good a potential offender handed himself into the police for a serious offence.” (Devon and Cornwall Police)
- “The system is very user friendly, and there have been good results. The quality is fantastic.” (Humberside police)
- “New photofit system developed by UCLan is a ‘revelation’.” (Lancashire Evening Post).
We are offering new users a three-month complimentary trial period so they can see for themselves the benefits the system brings. Dr Frowd is also available to use EvoFIT in a test case.
You can find out more about how we can help you by contacting one of the project team using the email contact below:
Dr Charlie Frowd is the EvoFIT Team Lead
A: Forensic Consultancy Unit, Darwin building, University of Central Lancashire, Preston PR1 2HE UK